IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THE SWEETNESS OF SUMMER [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]





My, how this year is flying by! Is it summer already? The heat makes it wonderful to enjoy the coolness of the water this time of year. Unfortunately for us, the pool is the only water we will be in this year. I haven't seen it in person yet, but I hear on the news it is on my beach. My beautiful Johnson Beach. But I will not talk about that anymore...

This summer may not be filled with beach sessions, but that will be okay with me.

I LOVE downtown!

It is actually more ideal for summer photos than the beach. (Here's hoping the beach will be clean enough for fall photos - when the temperature is better anyway!)

Downtown Pensacola has so much to offer. The bricked buildings are alive with history and beauty. The old town squares are manicured and kept neat. The beautiful old trees offer a place to sit in the shade and just be. And it was the perfect location for little [E]'s 6 month session. Here are her newborn images. Now take a look at how she's grown!



The very first shot of the day. She makes my job so easy! And so fun! You cannot help but smile when you look into her happy eyes :)




The center of attention...as all children are.


[E] is so playful! Peek-a-boo!






I LOVE how her eyes sparkle!





And most importantly, Mom and Dad have still got it! Happy parents make a happy home :) And there's no better place to be.

Thank you [C] and [J] for choosing me to capture these timeless moments for you. It is truly my pleasure!!!


delightfully,
Monica

No comments: