IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THE BUG IS ONE! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Let me start by saying, I have THE CUTEST neighbor EVER!

I have been photographing this beauty since the beginning, and am very thankful for that. Her and her brother are such fun kids. And super cute. [They are all over my site!]

Her mom is the craftiest person I know, since I don't know Martha Stewart personally. The Bug's party was Flamingo themed and SO fun!



LOVE her personal cake! [Wish I had thought of that.]


And yes, her mommy HANDMADE the L's to go on top of each cupcake.
She really should start a party planning business...


LOVE me a flamingo collage!!
Everything was so perfectly coordinated. Not too much flamingo. Not too little.
And if you'll notice the top left image, Little Leni had her own wreath for the door to welcome guests. Again, handmade by her mommy.


Personalized gift buckets with hand selected toys for each child.
Luke has not set his little truck down yet.
Jenn, you are SO INCREDIBLY THOUGHTFUL.
Your family is very blessed to have you run their home.




The guest of honor!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Leni!





On the way over, Jake tells Reagan to look around Leni's party to get some ideas for her own.
Thanks.
Look what I have to live up to!

I can't believe how Leni has grown. It seems just yesterday she was a newborn.

And then we got to play in her room.

For her 8 month session, her mommy made her outfit and we had a Mardi Gras theme downtown!

Oh yeah, and then we played in the park. We just love to play...

LOL. I just noticed how much [I] have grown this past year!! If you click on the links above, not only have I changed my business name, but I updated my logo also! Each session has a different watermark! Change is GOOD.

Have a most wonderful day!!!


delightfully,
Monica



No comments: