IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

LITTLE [L] BUG [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I have had the tune to "Isn't she lovely" in my head all morning.

Well, isn't she????

I LOVE how little [L] lights up when you look at her. Her eyes and smile just make my day.
Maybe she'll make yours too :)



LOVE that baby fine straight hair!


I think this one is my favorite. Can't you just HEAR that smile??










And her Mama's favorite image from the day.

Sigh. She is just SO sweet.


Have a great weekend and enjoy your spring break! (If you live near me!)


delightfully,
Monica

No comments: