IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

CONGRATULATION ARE IN ORDER! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I had the HONOR of meeting my new nephew today.

He is simply breathtaking.

I will post pics of his newborn session later. Right now he and his mommy and daddy are enjoying some much needed privacy.

But here is something I can show you.

Flowers I [made]. So that they can all play in the water together!



And the wrapping paper is repurposed magazine. Parenting to be exact. I flipped through an old one until I found appropriate newborn/new mommy articles and then wrapped the gift. Thought the cover was great. Had a bit of advice too...spending smarter anyone?



delightfully,
Monica

3 comments:

Amanda said...

love love LOVE the flowers :) you are SO creative!

jenn g said...

love it! i love simple and cute crafts/gifts! can't wait to see the newborn pics of your nephew! congrats to you and jake :o)

jenn g said...

love it! i love simple and cute crafts/gifts! can't wait to see the newborn pics of your nephew! congrats to you and jake :o)