IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

WHY I HAVE WORKED SO HARD [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]



I totally feel like THIS SESSION is why I have practiced, been frustrated, practiced more, and finally understood my "calling"...

What seems like a long time ago, I was a student at the [magnificent] University of Alabama. Busting my butt. Trying my best to be the smartest person I could be. Earning my degree in Chemical Engineering.

Then one weekend, I met Jake Brown. My PERSON. The ONE to make my life what it should be. And here is his sister. The one he shared his life with before me.

My desire to become a professional photographer (instead of a professional nerd) seems as if it was all meant for her.

These images of [R] pregnant with baby [B] take my breath away. Call it conceited, but I think these are the most beautiful images EVER. [R] and [J] (and ME) can't WAIT to meet baby [B].

To know he is THIS CLOSE. That I can FEEL and see him move amazes me.

[R] and [J] - you are about to experience what life has to offer. To become parents. To be responsible for a human life.

You will be fantastic :)




















I couldn't even make these into a collage. I felt that each should be separate. Different. And to top it all off, [R] sat on a CACTUS before these last photos. One with LONG spines. LONG. Like an inch or MORE. She just stood up, pulled them out of her [hiney] and we proceeded. I think, personally, I might have cried... It looked painful. Butt [pun intended], she assured me she was fine. :)

So any day now, i will be an AUNT, again.

And I couldn't be happier.



delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

April Summers said...

Monica,

They are beautiful! Job well done.