IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, March 8, 2010

GETTING READY FOR BABY(part 1) [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]


The weather this weekend was WONDERFUL! I really hope everyone had an opportunity to enjoy it. We were all outdoors almost the entire time.

Other than playing outside with Reagan and Luke and soaking in the sun and their laughter, my favorite thing this weekend was the maternity session for my sister and brother in law. They will become parents any day now!!!!

While they were getting ready for the shoot, I snapped a few pics of the nursery.

[I knew if I didn't edit them first, I would never do it since the session at Ft. Pickens was simply AMAZING.]


All ready for baby.





this simply beautiful bedding can be found at The Land of Nod.




almost done!


Dad's hero is Spidey. Glad he could make an appearance.



Soon, happy little noises will fill this space.

I can't wait.

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: