IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

IN ANTICIPATION [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]


Soon two will be three.

"Us" will have a different meaning.


I am so thankful to have been a part of [J] and [S]'s day. It was SUPER windy out. But I love how it translated into gorgeous blowing hair.



this is my favorite image of the day...



LOVE how their hands are interlocked. so sweet.




and this image is just all about baby.

I do not know how they are not finding out boy or girl. That would drive me insane! But we will all find out in a few short weeks...and baby [M] will make an appearance right here!


delightfully,
Monica

No comments: