IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PENSACOLA ART [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Finally! Time to tell you what I have been so excited about!

My friends, Hans & Marina Frei, are hosting a Spring Event at their home. Their beautiful home. There will be a variety of artists and professionals who take a "green" look at their businesses. I am proud to be one of those.

WHO WE ARE:
A group of individuals & small local business owners who are a bit unique.
Creative. We encourage imagination. We also do our best to protect Mother Nature.

To read a description of each of us, please visit:


If you read my blog, then chances are you have seen my work. I will of course be there, but there will also be several people that I will be excited to meet and see again.

One such person is Sara Phelan of Pure & Simple Baby. She offers earth friendly and baby friendly products. Her items help create a safer and healthier home for us and our children. I recently purchased Kidishes. They are tempered glass bowls and plates for children. You no longer have to worry about chemicals and toxins from plastics seeping into your child's food when you reheat. I don't know about you, but I cook extra so that I can reheat. This product gives me peace of mind. Sara also offer an entire host of other products. Check out her site here.

There will also be several artists, including children. I cannot wait to see what they have to offer.

Another business that I am excited to learn more about is Emily Peterson of The Garden Gate. Her purpose is to provide her customers with Earth Friendly, People Friendly, and Wildlife Friendly landscapes. She will help you create a landscape that works for you, instead of you working for it.

And no post is complete without photos. Here is Sara's beautiful daughter with her snuggle Watson... one of Sara's many earth friendly products.





See you there!

March 19
5-8 pm

and

March 20
11-4pm

This is a very Eco-Friendly event We encourage you to carpool and bring your own
reusable bottle or cup for drinks. Hans & Marina’s home is registered as a Natural
Wildlife Habitat. As such, their landscaping is completely natural. Heels are not recommended.

Please visit www.PensacolaArt.com for directions.

Help us support local businesses :)

delightfully,
Monica

No comments: