IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CHOP CHOP! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Yeah. I need to get with it. I took these images back in December. Yikes! I'm slow!

Here is my friend, Danielle's, new salon!!

Dani B's Beauty Lounge

I LOVE the retro feel. And isn't her drying chair (that's what it's called, right?) TO DIE FOR? Original too! Well, not totally...the dryer itself is brand spankin' new.

She does such an awesome job!








LOVE that green chair!










I'll be visiting her again tomorrow. Can't wait!

delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Monica!