IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

THE NEWNESS OF SPRING (part 1) [Monica Brown, Pensacola Newborn Photographer]






Isn't it just fitting that this little joy was born on the first day of spring?







this photo already looks [old]. I saw him yesterday and he already has TWICE the amount of hair!








this image gives me the warm fuzzies.
pure happiness.
deep down :)


I am going to pay for staying up "late" to blog, but how could I not? I already had to wait 4 whole days to download the images since we left directly from this session to go on vacation. It was driving me bonkers! I kept flipping through them on the back of my camera in anticipation of getting to see them LARGE on my screen.

It is going to take some serious restraint to not post every image.

part 2 coming soon :)


delightfully,
Monica


No comments: