IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

BEACHY KEEN FUN [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]


Spring is here, and I can feel summer coming.

The beach is the perfect location for a session for kids to just be themselves. No cramped quarters. Barely even fences. Just wide openness. And if you are military, it is a wonderful way to remember your time here. What else says [Pensacola] like the beach? Well, maybe the Blues, but it is kinda hard to catch them in a photo!

So I met this beautiful family one Saturday morning, and off we went to play :)

First, I like to get to know the kiddos a little better. So we just goof around a bit.




I think this sequence is so cute! Their expressions crack me up!



And these eyes....aren't they beautiful?


I strive to capture kids just being kids. If they happen to look my way, great!


I am so excited when I capture [that look]. I just love how [T] is glancing over adoring her children. Yep, you made them :) Great job!

This was their favorite family photo. All 5 faces looking my way with genuine smiles. Hey people, we have FUN at a session!!

They got the most amazing 16x20 standout of this image! I wish I had taken a photo of it before she took it home...maybe I'll see if I can take a pic once it adorns their walls...hmmmmm...





So who knew parking lots photos could be so cool? These 2 images above are some of my favorites. The kids are just TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!














I had so much fun with the [A] family. It was a complete joy working [and playing] with them! Even little [T] told her mom on way the from the parking lot to the beach area, "This is the most fun I've EVER had!" Thanks for the compliment girl! If I had to guess, I think dad even had a little fun...

delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

Michelle O said...

My favorite session of your to date! You're good girl! :)

Monica Brown said...

Thanks so much! I couldn't do it without your advice :)