IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PURPLE FLOWERS & MY SWEET GIRL [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

So THIS is the whole reason I went back to find the perfect field.

I passed this field of beautiful purple flowers while I was out last week and I just couldn't get these images out of my head. I knew Reagan would LOVE them. And I was right.









She was SO CAREFUL walking through them. It would have been a tragedy to step on even one.

I couldn't narrow my favorites down. I just love the progression. How she moves through the openness at her will. How she looks so happy and carefree.




I love that she chose her jewelry. A necklace she made last year at Summer Fun Week at church.


Can't you just HEAR her laughing :)



I think this is what being a KID is all about.

Being free to be you.

Being LOVED by your parents.

Being ADORED by your brother.


All I can wish as a parent is to provide my children with a happy and secure home in which they can grow and become who they are meant to be.


delightfully,
Monica

4 comments:

Michelle O said...

COMPLETELY in love with them...OMG Monica. I would kill for pics like this of my kiddos! :)

Lora Beth said...

Where did you find the field, I have had my eyes peeled for one...my daughter loves wild flowers!

Joyce said...

Precious pictures!!!! Memories that you will forever cherish...

Monica Brown said...

There are lots of them on the sides of the road, however I do not deem that safe! I found this field on Hwy 98 between Lillian and Foley :) Happy snapping!