IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

TAX DAY BREAK! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]



In honor of tax day, the dreaded day, I would like to offer something to make you SMILE :)

For previous clients, today only you may place a very discounted order!!!!!




Set of 4 wallets - $4.15 [in honor of today's date]

4x6 print - $10.40 [in honor of the form]

5x7 print - $15 [again, today's date]

AND 15% OFF ALL OTHER PRINTS AND PRODUCTS!!!


All orders must be in my inbox by midnight tonight.

I have reactivated everyone's galleries. If you need me to remind you of your password(s), shoot me an email.



Happy Shopping!

delightfully,
Monica