IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, June 18, 2010

FUN FRIDAY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Florida]


Today and yesterday I have had the pleasure of watching my friend's little girl, little [K]. You probably recognize this beauty from the back of my business cards, the blog, the website...
You get the idea. We are around them a lot :)


Today Luke and little [K] and I have played so hard. Cooking plastic food, riding motorcycles and four-wheelers and, my favorite, jumping and dancing to the Alabama Fight Song until Big Al was "sleepy."


Well, I finally wore them out!


That HUGE bean bag and Curious George on the tv did it :)

Everyone have a great weekend!!



delightfully,
Monica

No comments: