IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Monday, June 28, 2010

BFFs [Monica Brown - Pensacola Family Photographer]

It was my pleasure a few weeks back to photograph Jason, Megan and their 3 boys. Jake and Jason have been childhood friends for decades. I won't say how many.

Jason was our best man. He and Megan "celebrated" their 5 year anniversary at our rehearsal dinner with their 3 boys, the youngest of which was about 2 months I think. Brave parents. Brave indeed.


Here they are all grown up. [Megan - I don't know how you keep up with them!]





Look closely. They're all there...although I can only find two heads...


Moving on to the great outdoors for some serious monkey business



Stealing a moment alone. Even if it is in the boy's treehouse!



I love this family photo. All of the busy-ness gone for a moment.







I can't wait to see which are her favorites!


delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Monica...these are great! I love, love, love the stolen moment...it's beautiful. Love the new look of the blog, too!