IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. BEAUTIFUL BEACH [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

What a wonderful summer so far! It has been busy and fun around here, and therefore I am behind on blogging. Doing my best to catch up :)

Here is a session I did a few weeks back at Ft. Pickens and the beach just outside the gates. The [H] family was LOADS of FUN!



The natural light at Ft. Pickens just can't be beat. It is so beautifully flattering. This image is straight out of the camera...and totally going on the website :)



Oh my goodness. Just look at these beauties. You two have some breathtaking daughters. They were a total pleasure to photograph!



Love the Jeep over to the side. The fun-mobile of Pensacola. I am so getting one of those once my kids are a bit bigger.


And just to let you know - This part of the beach WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY THE OIL SPILL.

This beautiful white sand is over the dunes and protected. I LOVE the seagrass and other vegetation at this location. Natural Florida is so beautiful. I simply love it here!



We were off of the beaten path (imagine that) so [J] gave us a reminder of how to find our way back.




My specialty - non traditional family portraits!




And DOWN HE WENT!

We all looked over and the only [N] was laying in the water. I am still kicking myself for missing that shot.


LOTS of fun was had by all :)

I also specialize in that.





If you are interested in beach photos this summer, we are still ON! There are PLENTY of places to shoot that will remain unaffected throughout this crisis.

I have yet to make it to the beach and see the tar balls myself. I figure the president can look for me. He is in town assessing the damage so far. So for all of us locals, let's make sure we support our local business to help them through this. Even though the oil has not hit shore, our beaches are mostly empty which means the business along the coast are going to need our help this summer. We can do it! Thank you to all of the locals that support my business also. I love my clients!


delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

McLain said...

So fun! LOVE the jumping one!!