IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

NOSTALGIC [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]


Please note:
All of the images below are straight out of my point and shoot camera. They are not professional in any way. Just simply FUN.


--------------------------------------------





What a beautiful day. And it's only 6:20 am.

This morning I watched the sunrise. I saw it change from a fiery red to a bright yellow.

I have worked with the light on, and now by the natural light that is streaming in from outside.
I have comforted both of my children. Reagan, still 3 for less than a month, by covering her with her favorite quilt and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead, once I raked back those beautiful curls of hers. And Luke, 21 months, by rocking him back to sleep with a cup of milk. We rocked and snuggled until he was snoring. I absolutely love that I still count the months. Because once they're two, they seem so big. Talking. Doing things by themselves.

Yesterday was great too. Reagan woke up just before 7 and crawled in our bed. It was wonderful to start the morning with Jake snuggling on one shoulder and Reagan on the other. Family time is usually s.o. b.u.s.y. I try to soak in the down time.

Well I better hurry this up. They will be waking up for good any minute now.

I can't believe how they have grown and changed this past year. I just downloaded the images from my little point and shoot camera and I found some photos from the pool and beach last year. Just look at how big they have gotten!






At the beach last year. Oh my, they were so stinkin' cute!




They are so sweet together now. Hugs are spontaneous.


This was the very first photo I took at Disney. Reagan wanted to be Ariel :) I snapped it and she immediately said, "Mama, you are going to have to edit that." Out of the mouth of babes!



We were at the Beauty and the Beast show in Hollywood Studios. Luke was looking for something fun to do. Singing and dancing girls will have to wait a few years for his attention. I snapped this one when he laid back to smile at me.


And of course, the silly face!

Have a fun filled family day!!




delightfully,
Monica


1 comment:

McLain said...

So sweet!!
They do grow so fast!