IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

REBRANDED! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]



So I did not see this coming so soon! However, I am totally excited with the results of my
total
and
complete
rebrand.

The other day I was working on some marketing material and finally came to the realization that my original logo [burst] was WAY out of proportion with my text. Lesson learned. Back to the drawing board it was. And then I came up with something better.

I not only changed my logo, I have created a complete branding image that could not make me happier.



A play on my original [burst] that was inspired by light and all things photography, this derivation is true to what I have become - Inspired by nature as well.

My photography has taken a very natural turn to nature. The outdoors have always been a part of my sessions, but lately I have discovered how to incorporate natural elements that are subtle yet breathtaking, and it adds so much more to the images that I create for you.

So this new dandelion burst signifies light, nature, and sense of carefree childhood to me. I mean, who doesn't love to blow dandelion petals into the wind and watch them go....
Just the thought of it brings a smile to my face and a sense of peace.

And I would like to thank my wonderful friend Michelle for helping me know it was the right decision. What would I do without her? I don't want to know.

I am looking forward to using this lovely brand that represents my business and ME.


delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Michelle O said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it. :)