IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BACK IN THE SWING OF THINGS

Since it was raining last Friday (and just to make sure nothing was broken in the move), I got out the studio lights and played around with the kids. 

If you ever try to take photos of your own kids, you will understand how they refuse to face any way but backward when you are trying to get a shot.

 Thinking all was lost, I downloaded the images from our "session" only to find that I love most all of them! I'm not a 'pose and smile at the camera' kinda gal so I just LOVE these!  In fact, there are so many that I posted only a few here and have made a gallery out of the rest!  

If you would like to view our fun afternoon, go to the website's *client* page and enter the password:  kiddos



Screaming color was necessary for this one.  Reagan loves to CHEESE!


That's my girl


If she's not facing backward, I get her back side!


Luke is 5 1/2 months old now.  What a sweet boy...

And this one I just had to post for my sister, Sylvia.  If it were not for her, I would have zero photos of me growing up.  She is the one who is responsible for my photo addiction.  I always remember her with a camera and she took all of my favorite baby pics.  

Mom took a few, but I think my head is missing in some..

When I edited this photo to this soft look, it looked just like all of the photos of my childhood.  If my scanner worked with my mac (grrr) I would upload my very favorite pic of me on my front step with my arms up in the air, as if to say "Look at me!"

Thank you Sylvia for so many wonderful memories.


Awww, what a happy boy!




And what session would be complete without the breakdown?  

Get him off of me mommy!
&
What's the matter with her?

Luckily, Daddy was close by for the rescue :)


No comments: