IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MY NEWEST MUSE

I'll say it again, Congratulations!

It was my pleasure to conduct little M's first photo shoot :)  Seeing as he is my best friend's son, you will be seeing much more of him as I plan to keep his family stocked with photos!  (And maybe talk his mom into starting that photography business...)

Here he is...only 4 days old!!!!

( another side note:  This posting is late due to technical difficulties that still persist in this post.  Hence, the large and small images.  Hey, I'm a camera person, not a computer person!)



What a lovely family.

Just look at how his big brother Z adores him and vise versa.  
They are going to be quite the pair.















Good night sweetheart...

No comments: