IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WANNA GO OUTSIDE, MOMMY?

(Let me preface this by saying I am practicing posting these large pics. I realize part of the 2nd pic is "missing" so I will have to make adjustments to my blog somehow. Since I am not a computer person, this may take a while to fix. Bear with me!)


Why yes, darling!  Last week was amazing.  Tuesday, on my 30th birthday, it was about 75 degrees outside.  So what did we do???  Let's go to the park!  The weather was unbelievable.  








Here are a couple of snapshots I took of us playing in the yard on Thursday. Can you believe this is what we wore?  A total change of attire!!  A hat and gloves were needed!

This shot of me and Luke I took myself by looking at our reflection in the lens :)



Reagan in action...will have to wait. I'm having trouble posting this pic. I'll try adding it again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Michelle O said...

Love the big photos!!! :)