IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

FB addict

HI.  I am Monica Brown and I am a Facebook addict.

I cannot believe how much fun this is!  I have found friends all over the world!  (Thank you Michelle H for making that possible...and have fun in Guam).  I am hearing from friends I have not connected with in YEARS.  I have to admit that I have had 2 children, changed jobs and moved in 2 years, but this is freakin' fantastic to talk to my buds!  I think I really needed to catch up with the 21st century...and it is all thanks to M.P. !  Thanks girl!  You may actually make me miss Washington!  

On the move tomorrow to take some rockin' newborn pics of Max.  Watch for a new post Monday!


No comments: