IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MAX OWEN BURNETT

(all photos courtesy of Blake & Joyce Headley...Thanks guys!!!)



Hooray!!!!  Welcome Max!!!!  

My best friend Tabitha (see maternity pics below) just had her second son!!  
Zack is now a big brother :)

MAX OWEN BURNETT
Born this morning at 9:08 am
8 pounds 7 ounces
21 1/2 inches long


And thanks to Blake for uploading these pics.  I am in Pensacola dying to see photos so he was nice enough to upload these to my blog.

How sweet!!!  I am soooooooo excited!!!!! (hence all of the exclamation points!!!)





This weekend I will be traveling home to meet little Mr. Max and do his first photo shoot.  So be on the lookout for some more handsome photos early next week!


CONGRATULATIONS TABITHA, SCOTT AND ZACK!!!!!

No comments: