IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

CLEANING THE CLOSETS [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I am preparing for a yard sale around my house, and I thought it would be good to go through all of my equipment also.

I am selling 2 great lenses that have been well taken care of :)

***UPDATED - THE 75-300 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

The first is my Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM. It is a great zoom lens!
It is also a great lens to learn about focal length. I used it in a photography class to take photos where my subject was the same (a house down the street) but with various focal lengths. It is very interesting to see how the image changes.




The little round sticker on the front keeps you from losing your lens cap. You simply remove your cap and it hangs there waiting for you to put it back on...instead of set it down and lose it (Not that I've ever done that...)



I still have all of the original packaging and instructions/information about it.





It also comes with a UV filter attached. This removes haze from your images and gives them more of a color punch. It also protects your lens.


This equipment costs over $210 new. I am selling for $175.

Also for sale is my *beloved* nifty fifty.
Canon 50mm f/1.8.
THIS IS THE BEST LEARNER LENS EVER.
And I use(d) it a lot my business.
I almost hate to sell it, but alas it is time for me to upgrade :)


Again, I have all of the original packaging and papers.
This baby has been well kept :)


It costs $100 new and I am selling it for $80.

If you have any questions, email me at

info@monicabrownphotography.com

or leave a comment and I will answer so that everyone can see the answer.


I am offering these to my blog readers first, and later tonight I will be posting them on Craigslist.


delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Trish Wills said...

Would love to take the nifty off your hands. Mine fell to the ground (or, rather, was 'pulled' by a very handsy two year old who knew better) and I'm looking to replace it! Hit me up at trishwills@gmail.com

:)