IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL




I am so excited to share with you the designer cases that I now offer! When you purchase a digital package, your keepsake disc will be tucked inside one of these beautiful designer cases.




These products are inspired by the natural beauty of the earth, and recall the planet's majestic form.



Each case is crafted from organic paper and dipped in bee's was to preserve the quality of the paper yet allow the product to age with natural beauty.



Soft twine encircles the product with an organic bead completing the look.




Created by hand, each case is slightly unique.






I strive to provide my clients with the best products available. These cases are not only beautiful, but natural and earth-friendly, which are two VERY IMPORTANT characteristics in the products and packaging that I choose for my business. I am so very pleased to offer these to my clients.

Which one will YOU choose?


delightfully,
Monica

No comments: