IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A DIFFERENCE YOU CAN SEE [Monica Brown, Pensacola Engagement Photographer]


What a fantastic week! I have had so much fun editing the sessions from last week. Every now and then I take a bit of a break and go play around on some blogs, click some links, then some more, and then I get totally lost in it. This weekend I stumbled upon this great product by Ariana Falerni. I love it!


I can now show my clients what their images would look like in some standard settings. These are REAL photographs of rooms, not just two dimensional silhouettes. And I insert images from [their] session!

This puts an 8x10 in perspective when placed above a mantle.


This 16x20 fills the space much better :)


And this 20x30 serves as a gorgeous focal point of the room!

This is a very helpful tool when you are deciding which prints, which sizes and which configuration you would like to see in your home.

Just one more aspect of [custom]!

How can I help you?


delightfully,
Monica