IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SUMMER SWEETNESS [Monica Brown, Pensacola Newborn Photographer]


So sweet.








I love the tiny features of a newborn. I no longer think newborns look just like "babies." They each have their unique features that separates them from all others. Daddy's hair. Mommy's nose. They are each so special and so loved.






Grandma's quilt was a wonderful addition to our session. The images taken with it are some of my favorite. Look for them on the website soon.



Ahhh....Babies are such a nice way to start people :)





Mike and Sandra - she is simply stunning! Thank you for the opportunity to photograph your new [family!]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok everyone...help them receive a free print by commenting below. They will receive a free 5x7 print if they get 25 comments here on the blog!



delightfully,
Monica

10 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats Sandra & Mike she is Beautiful!

Michelle O said...

Ummm...YOU ROCKED THIS MONICA! Love the newborn pics! So awesome! And congrats to the new parents!

shelly said...

Congratulations Sandra and Mike! She is gorgeous! I love the one with Mike looking on.... I knew he would be gaga over this little one.

Shelly

McLain said...

LOVE these Monica! So beautiful! And I just love the flakey skin on newborns...I forget about little things like that!

Monica Brown said...

I know McLain! I think the flaky skin is wonderful. It shows how truly NEW they are!

Laura said...

What a beautiful little girl and what adoring parents! Congrats Mike & Sandra and wonderful job Monica!!

Proud Grandma said...

She is too cute. I like the picture of the whole family. I'm glad you got Corona and Beasley in there, too.

The Henry Family said...

Gorgeous! Congrats Certo family!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sandra and Mike!! She's a cutie!

Neal, Tammy, and Allie Garbett

jenn g said...

She is beautiful! great photos the capture her newness :o) newborn sessions are my favorite to look at!