IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I LOVE B*O*B [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

So what is this you may ask?  Ever take that photo that conveys so much yet is not so perfectly shot?  Well here is the perfect place for that photo!

Let me just say, I LOVE BOB!  I am in love with him, or it, I should say.  After months of carrying Luke and holding Reagan's hand, I had enough when the other day I found myself in the little girl's room at Target, Luke on one hip, Reagan on the potty with me using my other leg and arm to keep her from falling in.  Potty training at it's finest.  I am dedicated.  However, this maneuver almost broke me in half.  That was it.  I needed a two kid stroller.  

TA-DA!  Here is my new best friend:



[Shot in a dark parking garage with hella-flash.]


And the reason I love it most - Luke sound asleep and Reagan only seconds behind.  

[Loving the blue tint from the water and the random arm in the back :) ]

This is also what happens every day as we take our walk/jog through the neighborhood.  Hopefully BOB is going to help me work my way back to pre-baby weight.  Already on the way...WOOHOO!

So these aren't even good photos, but they are my life, unedited.

This should be fun, so I will try to post some crappy, fun shots each week...but not next week!  I'll be on a boat with Mickey Mouse!

delightfully,
Monica

3 comments:

Daniela said...

I thought you of all people already had a double stroller. McLain really likes that brand too. I love the photo with the aquarium in the back. So, you are not posting next week? What am I going to do?;) Have fun with Mickey Mouse.

Monica Brown said...

I am planning a couple more posts before we head out...we'll see what happens!

McLain said...

YES!!!! Welcome to the BOB fan club :) We just got our double too and it's just sitting in the garage waiting to be used...until then, I still happily use my single all the time! This stroller seriously rocks!