IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Take a deeeeeep breath.  Whew...

It has been a LONG two weeks.  We have all been sick, tired and sick of being sick and tired.

Now we are all on the upswing.  AND Jake and I are about to celebrate our 6th anniversary!  Yippee!

Just wanted to post some of my favorite pics of the week.  There was a lot of laying around trying to get better, and some of it was kinda cute.  I just LOVE these photos of Luke playing around with Jake in our bed.





Oh, and here is the latest on Luke:
TWO(!!) new teeth!
CRAWLING everywhere (that is not an exaggeration.  I will have to take some pics of our barricaded living room to prove it.)
And...PULLING UP.

I am having a hard time keeping up.  Time for another deep breath.




Reagan had her very first lollipop the other day.  What a photo op!  


When she saw this pic, she smiled really big and said, "that's where I crunched it!"


And yes, I do have her sitting at the table.  At least I don't have her bib on her!  

Well I am off to bed at 7:30.  Time for some rest.  

delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Daniela said...

Luke is already crawling and pulling himself up? - I guess the second kids are always faster with most things. Glad you guys are feeling better. How about you send us some warm sunny weather up to WA?