IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THE UN-FUN SIDE OF BUSINESS [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

So today is the day. 

TAX DAY.

And, no, I am not done.  I am sitting here surrounded by receipts.

Almost done with personal taxes, which take forever when you have to itemize business things (yuck!).  I just like to take the photos.  I do not enjoy keeping the books...guess I'll have to get better at that :)

I will try to post some Easter pics (at least a couple) before we head to Atlanta to visit my fabulous cousin who has a beautiful Great Dane, Scarlet.  I will be shooting them over the weekend and can't wait to see the results!  Scarlet is such a sweet soul.

So back to work so that I can get back to playing :)

delightfully,
Monica

1 comment:

Michelle O said...

You're gutsy! :) Talk about down to the last minute! I wasn't much better...just turned ours in two nights ago. :)