IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, April 24, 2009

MY CREW [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

This past weekend me and the fam went to Atlanta to visit my sister Wendy (OK...so she's my cousin, but we are as close as sisters).   Her husband's name is Jake too.  Gets a little confusing sometimes.  We had a fantastic time!!!  We went to the Georgia Aquarium (took lots of photos) and to Zoo Atlanta (took more photos).  You will see some soon :)  Right now the house is crazy.  Luke is SUPER fast and goes everywhere.  Reagan is stuck to me.  I am trying to find time to clean my house as well as play with some photos.  So here is a sneak peek while you wait...





Thanks for hosting such a LOUD crew Wendy and Jake!!!  We love you!

delightfully,
Monica


And I cannot thank 

(click above to go to her fabulous blog!)

enough for giving me the editing tips for this photo (and the rest to come)!!!!

Thank you Michelle for all of the help, tips, advice, and inspiration that you give me :)

2 comments:

Michelle O said...

Okay...I'm totally freaking out because I love this photo!! :) Just tried calling you...call me! :)

Great work girl :)

Mclain said...

Beautiful photo Monica! It's so fresh looking!!