IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

MY FAMILY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I have to sigh before I can even say anything...

I loooooooove my family.

I just couldn't choose which pics to load, so I loaded them all (that I have edited so far). Believe me, there are more.



Reagan was so excited!  She thought it was all prizes for pottying :)






Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Chocolate.



After a bit, Luke decided to see what was in his basket.  

Reagan was too funny with the eggs.  After Jake and I managed to ruin 10 of the boiled ones, we resorted to Grandma and Grandpa's candy-filled plastic ones.  Thank goodness no other kids were hunting eggs with her.  The main thrill wasn't finding the eggs, it was dumping the candy out of them into her collection.

[sidenote:  Grandma handmade her dress.  Isn't it beautiful?!?]




I loved shooting photos of Luke.  He was just hanging out, enjoying the afternoon as Reagan ran circles around him.  



Luke and Great Grandpa.





Thanks for taking this family shot Robin :)

All tuckered out...what a great day.

delightfully,
Monica

3 comments:

Michelle O said...

I love the tight shot of your husband kissing Luke! I can't believe how much that little guy has grown!! :)

Daniela said...

Love, love, love your pictures - what great East photos! I can't believe how much Luke looks like Jake. And I am loving Reagan's dress - Grandma should start a business.

Nicole said...

wow! i miss you guys. The people living in your old house aren't nearly as friendly as you were. But i am glad you like florida.