IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A COUPLE OF IDEAS [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

I know how overwhelming it can be to finally get all of your images from your session.  There they are in front of you, one by one.  You don't know how to choose!  I have been there many times...

I have a couple of ideas to get you going, as well as a brilliant idea from my friend Michelle Ocampo.  She has found this wonderful website that offers "frameless" frames.  If you are a military family this is better than sliced bread.  [I currently have frames laying against all of my baseboards in every room trying to reconfigure them to my new home's layout.  I had everything perfect before we moved!]  Check out Michelle's blog where she has created the most amazing wall collage!!!  I am soooo doing this!  My frames are in the mail as we speak.  The site she used is Quadro Frames.  Her collage is made of 6 12x12 frames found here for ONLY $25 (that is the price for ALL 6)!!  They have many other sizes of clip frames to choose from.  I bought most of them! And aren't the SQUARE PRINTS so fun?????

Another idea is to make a collage of 4x6s in my most favorite Pottery Barn frame.  And they are ON SALE NOW!!  There are also many other configurations to choose from so that your collage is your own unique personal creation.



*above two photographs courtesy of Pottery Barn
These are the first good photos we had made of Reagan.  Of course, I could not choose, so this became my very first collage.


If you have that image that you will treasure for all time, maybe a gallery wrap would be best.  Your image is printed on canvas and wrapped around a 1 1/2 inch frame.  Your image continues around the sides meaning there is no need for a frame and the wrap comes ready to hang.




Oh, and I still love the tattoos on the kids' hands from the birthday party earlier :)




And don't forget about metallic prints.  I have tried repeatedly to take a photo of one, but I cannot convey the robust color and almost 3D quality of the print in a 2D photograph.  If you would like to see one, please contact me and I will do my best to show one to you in person.

If you are still a bit confused as how to arrange your new photographs, please give me a call.  I would LOVE to help!

delightfully,
Monica

2 comments:

McLain said...

I LOVE your new banner pic!!!! Don't you love Michelle's collage??!! Inspiring :)

Michelle O said...

Can't wait to see your wall!! :)