IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

FUNBURN :)

...is what you get when you combine Seattle pasty skin with beautiful Pensacola sunshine for the first time!  RED seems to be going around my house.  I am red from head to toe with sunburn (and rash from rolling around in the grass with the kids - TOTALLY worth it!), Reagan's nose and cheeks are red from an impending cold, and Luke's knees are red from all of his crawling (he is so fast!).  

I will post some sneak peaks as soon as I can.  I glanced at the pics as they were downloading and I can't wait to get to editing!!  

Oh, and I have now taken over 10,000 pics with my "new" camera!


No comments: