IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DELIGHTFULLY DOWNTOWN! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

Oh what fun! Two little giggly girls!

I had such a wonderful time with the downtown sessions. They were a blast! [L] and [N] have such a beautiful family :)

Okay, so here is my 2 cents...

I know most everyone will like this one better, BUT

THIS ONE is my favorite of the two!  No posing, just how it is!





Oh, those leaves were sooooo yummy!  We all had a hard time keeping littlest [K] from getting her daily fiber.


Wooo!  It was a bit breezy near the water!


And I just love this one!  I would keep it in mind for a SQUARE print!  (more info about those coming soon!)

[L] and [N], your family is amazing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember, get 25 comments below by next Wednesday and receive a FREE metallic 5x7!


delightfully,
Monica

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great pictures, what a beautiful family

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish I could visit with those two little angels! And the big ones, too. Dottie

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Wish we lived there to have some taken of our family!

Anonymous said...

Loving the girls covering their parents eyes. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. The girls are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Another great photo shoot by Monica! Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

great pics! i was a beautiful day.

Natalie said...

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! The two girls are just gorgeous.
MM IRL

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of all of you. I love the girls in pink. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

You guys have such an adorable family!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, the girls are growing up pretty fast. Looking forward to seeing some more.

Anonymous said...

So cute! My favorite is the one of Kiera in the foreground. The girls are too adorable but I would remiss if I did not tell you, Laura, that you look AMAZING. Your hair is darling and your arms are way hot. That Florida sun is working mommy magic!

Love,
Kristen