IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Friday, March 13, 2009

MARINA'S HEALING TOUCH

I'm not a chain-store kinda gal (except for Target.  I love Target)...so I am always on the lookout for something local and fabulous.  And I've found it!  This isn't a store actually.  It's better.

My MIL introduced me to Marina, and thankfully so.  Marina runs her business out of her home like me.  She offers massage therapy, cranio sacral therapy, accupressure, reflexology, and thai yoga bodywork.  I have to admit I don't know what some of those are, but I do know that a massage from her makes me feel...speechless.  My mind and body are completely relaxed once I leave.  
The setting is ideal.  Marina's therapy room is half enclosed in glass.  This allows the sounds of nature to fill the room.  Beautiful birdsongs are still echoing in my head after this morning's session.  The natural light and warmth of the sun encompass you.  I have usually had massages in a dark, quiet, candlelit room, but I have to say that enjoying the sunlight is much better.  And Marina is such a nice person.  I feel that we are going to have a wonderful friendship.






Please visit Marina's site to learn more about the services that she offers.  


FOR YOU WASHINGTON FOLKS...
I dearly miss my Kathryn!  
If you are in need of total relaxation (and cannot make the plane ride down here to see the sand and sun) the next best thing is to visit my friend Kathryn Bratvold.  She gives wonderful massages.  Not just for relaxation, but to heal your body.  Same as Marina, she is a wonderful person.  (Marina had a lot to live up to!)

Kathryn Bratvold
Riverside Chiropractic Center
603 Hunt Ave
Sumner, WA
office: 253.863.0855
cell:  253.202.0053

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I plan to highlight a local business every month here on the blog.  More frequently if I find too many good merchants to keep to myself!  If you have any suggestions, please email me.  I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in need of a massage so bad. Thanks for posting the number for Kathryn - I might get in touch with her.

Monica Brown said...

You SO should! It is totally worth getting a sitter for the little [M] and making a relaxing day of it! Go eat some breakfast or lunch at my FAVORITE little cafe, Berryland in downtown Sumner. Then go across the street to Sugarbabies to check out the cute kiddie clothing. Wrap up the morning or afternoon with a session with Kathyrn. You will be so glad you did.

Oh, and she normally books 2 weeks in advance...so you will have time to find a sitter.

Enjoy!