IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NEW HEADER PIC! HOORAY! [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]

So as I am waiting for the 12 (!) images to upload from [A] and [S]'s session...I have updated my header!  I am so excited.  The black and white pic of me alone (and 6 months pregnant with Luke) was getting tired. 

I needed a photograph that reflects me better...

Color.  Nothing boring around my house.  
And outdoors.  I love the Florida sunshine!  
And with my kids.  My family is my life. (My hubby took the pic).



That makes me smile...

delightfully, 
Monica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Luke looks like he is trying to leap our of your arms to go play with his big sister. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Great Picture! Jake did a great job and you can tell you all are having a good time.