IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I ADORE...

Be still my heart.

Reagan takes my breath away sometimes.  Here she is (in Luke's new hat!) lovingly adoring a little yellow flower.  Amidst the craziness of everyday life, here is a still moment of pure happiness. 


Sidenote:  she is in her "fort" that Jake has been diligently building for her ALL (and I mean all) weekend and every spare minute that he has.  When it is completed I will post pics of her happily playing :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such an adorable picture. And look at those eyelashes.

Monica Brown said...

Those eyelashes, right? I am so jealous of those AND her beautiful curly hair! She didn't get either attribute from me!