IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

HELP!

So as I have mentioned before, I am not a computer person. 
Apparently I am not a mobile phone person either.  

Excited (thrilled, even) that a new Target has come to the West Side, I went to their silent opening to check it out.  I even took some pics with my phone (did not lug the trusty 5 pound camera) to prove it was actually there and open.  However, I cannot get those pics OFF of my phone!  HOW DO YOU DO THAT?  I hear about teens who have posted inappropriate pics from their phones to their social pages everyday...how do I post appropriate ones????

I am getting sooooo old...

No comments: