IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RY GUY [Monica Brown, Pensacola Photographer]




A day of family fun where little [R] is turning ONE!!


He was so ready to be in front of the camera.

I think this just may be my favorite picture EVER!  I have fallen in love with the "white wall" downtown.  It shows eye-popping color of the most important thing - YOU!

This photo is edited to 10x20. What a FUN size (and just one of the many new sizes I will be offering soon)!  I'll be ordering one of these for my studio for sure.

TOO CUTE!  
Mom and Dad deserve a little time alone...

I adore how they are gently holding hands.


Let me just say, OMG!!!!!  

I had no idea when I was shooting this that this was [R]'s VERY FIRST TIME TO STAND ALONE!!!!

Check out [A] and [S]'s faces in the background!





Movin' right along...this little guy is fast!  I had trouble staying in front of him to get a shot.


WEEEEEEEE!!!  


This was such a blast!  I can't believe I posted 12 "sneak peaks"!  I have soooo many more wonderful photographs.  I can't wait to show you them all!

---------------------------------------------------------

[A] and [S] - get 25 comments below by next Wednesday to earn a FREE metallic 5x7!

---------------------------------------------------------

I will also be posting info on where to buy fantasticly fun sized frames when I get a chance to update the website with the new sizes and products!



delightfully, 
Monica

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! how awesome you got ryan standing for the first time on film!

Natalie said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute!!! Love the hair! can't wait to celebrate the big birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the new hair color. What a good looking family!

Anonymous said...

Alex- These are soooo stinkin' cute. What great 1 yr. old pictures.

Michelle O said...

OMG...LOVE the 10x20's...LOVE them! ;)

Anonymous said...

We were shocked and amazed at how open R was to everything. He loved trying to chase Monica and that big camera.

KT said...

I love the picture of Ry standing for the first time best but the picture of him crawling reminds me of S back in the day... :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get prints!

Amanda Chanslor said...

What a great opportunity to add extended family to the mix......very special!