IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I (HEART) TARGET

Problem solved.

So as I was saying below....

Hooray for Target!  I am so happy that we have some real shopping on our side of town now!  No more dragging the kids 40 minutes across town to get non-Walmart items!  Yea!!!








My first trip to Target I bought lots of things. (I was with the kids). 
My second trip to Target I bought even more.  (I was alone).  No more "mommy time" at Target for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Target trips are always dangerous for me too - I always end up buying more than I need - but their stuff is so darn cute!

Monica Brown said...

I am having trouble controlling myself!! A new house to decorate and growing kids. Thank goodness there isn't a Pottery Barn or PBK for hours!!