IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Since I post personal photographs as well as professional photographs, please be aware of the difference.  

All professional photographs will have a copyright watermark.  

Others are snapshots and just for fun :)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES

I cannot believe it...

Seems like just yesterday my babies were tiny.

Luke turned 6 months at the end of last month (there aren't 31 days to every month so he has a bit of a roaming birthday).
He is almost crawling.  He can get on all fours and lift his hand to move forward, but can't get the coordinating motion of his knees.  That comes separately for now.
But Reagan is giving him plenty of motivation to move around.  Her toys just look so fun...
"If I could only eat them'" he thinks...


And Reagan (not quite as eager to have her photo taken) is growing so tall!  I made this growth chart for her last spring and finally hung it the other day.  Mommy's little girl is quite the little lady:)



Seems like the next time I blink they will already be in school.  

I will treasure every day and moment, because each day they are different, and I need to remember them as they are right now.  Cute as can be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're photos are looking really great! Loving all of the newborn shots! And I cannot believe how big Luke is!!! Seriously??! Almost crawling!! Reagan is such a beauty!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Luke is already 6 months old - time goes by way too fast. And yes we have to treasure every day and moment of our kids.